I want to lose weight for a few reasons:
1. I want to be healthy.
2. I want to love my body.
3. I want to be healthy.
4. I want to stop being the fat friend.
5. I want to make friends.
6. I want to stop being self conscious.
7. I want to to be able to go to the mall and buy clothes that I like without worrying about how it looks and if it comes in my size. It's hard going to the mall to buy clothes and not finding anything that fits. Especially when you go with your friends.
8. I want to be confident in my skin.
9. I want to show my little sister that it can be done.
10. I want to make my parents proud.
11. I want to have a good body image.
12. I want to be fit.
13. I want to be healthy.
Out I know I repeated "I want to be healthy" three times, but it's the most important reason. Diabetes runs in my family, so does high cholesterol and high blood pressure, and I want to prevent them. I don't ever want to have problems with diabetes and high cholesterol and high blood pressure. The other reasons are thing's I've always had problems with, and while they're important to me, being healthy is much, much more important.
Start Weight: 189.8
Current Weight: 179